1 (19.8 ounce) package fudge brownie mix, batter prepared as directed on box
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels, unwrapped
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with foil. Pour prepared brownie batter into foil-lined pan, and bake until brownies begin to pull away from the sides, 25 to 30 minutes. Cool completely.
- Lift brownies from pan in one piece. Use a 3 inch heart-shaped cookie cutter to cut 6 brownie hearts.
- Combine caramels and whipping cream in a large bowl. Microwave on High for 1 to 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until caramels are melted and cream is incorporated. Drizzle caramel sauce decoratively on brownie hearts. Sprinkle with chopped pecans, if desired.
Warning: file_get_contents(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /home/sweetsandnamkeen/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsweetsandnamkeens.com%2Fcaramel-brownie-hearts-valentines-day-special%2F): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/sweetsandnamkeen/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151