- All Purpose Flour – 1 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp
- Semisweet mini chocolate chips – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Unsalted Butter – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Eggs – 2
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/8 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F (180 C).
- Toss the mini chocolate chips with 2 tbsp of flour and keep aside.
- Line your muffin tray with cupcake liners.
- Take the sugar and butter in a mixing bowl. Keep mixing until it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix well. You can use a hand mixer to mix everything easily.
- Add the milk and flour alternatively little by little while continuously mixing so that everything is well incorporated.
- Mix the vanilla extract and mini chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly in the prepared muffin pan until each one is three forth filled with batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool the cupcakes for 10 minutes.
- Server the Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with a cup of milk as an evening snack