- 10- Slices of bread
- 2 big – Potatoes
- 2- Green chillies
- 1- Onion
- 1/2 tsp – Mustard
- 1/2 – Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp- Urad Dal
- 1 tsp – Channa dal
- Salt to taste
- 3-4 Cups vegetable oil to fry the bonda.
How to Make Easy Bread Bonda
- Peel and boil the potatoes and keep aside.
- Grate the green chillies and cut the onions into small pieces.
- Take a tsp of oil and splutter the mustard, cumin seeds, urad dal and the chana dal.
- Add the grated green chillies and onions to it.
- Mash the potatoes and mix well with the fried onions, cook for 3-4 mins and let it cool.
- Now take the bread and cut each slice into two halves.
- Take water in a flat plate and put a slice of bread in the water. Make sure that both the sides get wet.
- Remove from water and press the excess water out with both hands.
- Then take the potato mixture and make small round balls with it.
- Take the wet slice of bread and cover the potato ball with it. Repeat for the remaining slices.
- Now fry the bondas in oil until golden brown.
- Serve with hot sauce.
Source : Bawarchi.com
Warning: file_get_contents(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /home/sweetsandnamkeen/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsweetsandnamkeens.com%2Feasy-bread-bonda-recipe%2F): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/sweetsandnamkeen/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151