From the seas of Mexico right onto your plate, Grilled Fish Tortillas are grilled to gratify. This low-in-fat & high in fibre delicacy is for all fit foodies to relish.
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 basa fillet
- Begin with roasting coriander and cumin seeds in a pan. Add the roasted spices to a mortar. Add oregano, turmeric powder and crush the spices finely.
- Pour the ground spices onto a plate. Add chilli flakes, salt, lemon juice and mix it well. Cut a basa fillet into 4 halves and marinate it well .
- To make the salsa add tomatoes, onion, green chillies, garlic, coriander, sugar, lemon juice, salt and black pepper and mix well.
- Heat oil in a grill pan and grill the marinated base on both side heat the tortillas in another pan. Place the grilled basa over the tortillas, top it up with some salsa and wrap it.
- Your Grilled Fish Tortillas are ready