- For 3 Cups of Smoothie
- Fresh Strawberries -10 nos
- Sugar – 3 tbsp(or to taste)
- Cold Milk -1/2 cup
- Water -1 1/2 cup
- Ice cubes -5 nos
- Egg -1 (or) Plain Yogurt -3 tbsp
- Wash the Strawberries and cut off the leaves.
- Blend Stawberries with sugar first.
- Blend again smoothly with the remaining ingredients
- Serve cold and add sugar according to taste
Warning: file_get_contents(): https:// wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0 in /home/sweetsandnamkeen/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151
Warning: file_get_contents(https://plusone.google.com/_/+1/fastbutton?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsweetsandnamkeens.com%2Fstrawberry-smoothie%2F): failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /home/sweetsandnamkeen/public_html/wp-content/themes/goodnews5/framework/functions/posts_share.php on line 151